Housing & Roommates
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Suggested Spending Money: $50
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Camp
On the first day of camp, all extended day campers should arrive between 8:30AM-9AM. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
♦ Commuter Campers stay until 8:30PM.
♦ Lunch and dinner are provided.
♦ Commuter Camp Hours are 9AM-3PM.
♦ Lunch is provided.
♦ Check-out immediately follows closing ceremony.
Daily Schedule: MON-THURS 9AM-8:30PM, FRI 9AM-3PM
Full Day and Half Day Camp
On the first day of camp, all full day and half day campers should arrive between 8:30AM-9AM. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
Full Day Camp:
♦ MON-FRI 9AM-3PM.
♦ Lunch is provided.
Half Day Camp:
♦ MON-FRI 9AM-12PM.
♦ Lunch is not provided.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The Fay School is a beautiful boarding school located just off of 495 in Southborough. The large main gym contains four full courts side by side. Additional gym space is available as needed. The dorms are comfortable and located close to the dining hall, pool and gym.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Morning Announcements
- 9:15 AM Positional Drill Stations
- 9:45 AM Team Practice
- 10:30 AM Break
- 10:45 AM Hot Shot
- 11:00 AM Games
- 11:45 AM Free Throws
- 12:00 PM Half Day Campers Depart/Lunch
- 1:30 PM Team Practice
- 2:15 PM Games
- 3:00 PM Full Day Campers Depart
- 3:15 PM Lecture
- 4:00 PM Swim/Extra Help/Free Time
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Free Throws
- 6:15 PM 3 on 3 Tournament
- 6:35 PM Full Court Drills
- 7:00 PM Basketball Games
- 8:30 PM Extended Day Campers Depart/Movie
- 10:00 PM Lights Out