Colonial Park East Lebanon, Ohio
NIKE Baseball Camp at Colonial Park East offers athletes an opportunity to train and enjoy the great game of baseball directed by outstanding coaches and former major league players.
Directing the camp at the Colonial Park East Complex and leading instruction is former Major League Pitcher Brian O'Connor.
- Coaching from professional directors and staff
- Baseball Instruction, drills and scrimmages
- Personal evaluation of your baseball skills
- NIKE Baseball Camp T-shirt and camp prizes
Colonial Park East - Players train daily at the 4 field complex located 30 miles north of Cincinnati and 30 miles south of Dayton. Colonial Park East is home to many teams ranging from age 7- high school and includes two shelter areas located near fields for shade and breaks.Meet your coaching staff
Brian O'Connor, a standout at Cincinnati Reading High School, was drafted directly out of high school in the eleventh round of the 1995 Major League Baseball Draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates.Read Full Bio
Playing eight seasons in the Pittsburgh organization, Brian made his major league debut in 2000. With 11 professional seasons, Brian played for Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Cincinnati. He has pitched 1,222 professional innings.
As an instructor, Brian has been coaching youth players since 2005.
SPECIAL GUEST - MAJOR LEAGUE STANDOUT, BRONSON ARROYO
Making a special guest appearance at this summer's camp is Cincinnati Reds Pitcher, Bronson Arroyo. We are thrilled to have Bronson join us one afternoon to work with our campers and answer questions.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival at Camp
- 9:00 a.m. Stretching, Warm Up, Throw
- 9:30 a.m. Offensive Skill Work
- 10:30 a.m. Defensive Skill Work
- 1130 a.m. Snack Break (Please bring a healthy snack with you each day to camp)
- 12:00 p.m. Games
- 1:00 p.m. Campers Depart
- Campers are asked to please bring a lunch or healthy snack each day.
- Catchers should bring their own catcher's gear if available.