Join the Seattle University coaching staff this winter and improve your hitting, pitching and catching skills! This clinic is for the advanced baseball player looking to take his game to the next level before tryouts and is scheduled to run December 21st & 22nd. The clinic will be broken into two sessions, hitting and pitching/catching with the encouragement to attend both sessions if applicable to the player's skill set.
Advanced Hitting Clinic
Hitters will cover and practice the mechanics of their swing, mentality at the plate, and what type of approaches there are based on the individual and particular situation. This will be done through dry work, drills, and batting practice. Players will also be getting filmed and analyzed by one of our coaches.
Advanced Pitcher/Catcher Clinic
In this session players will sign up as a Pitcher OR Catcher
- Pitchers will cover and practice the importance of a throwing routine, arm care health, mechanics, mentality, fielding, picks, and communication with their catcher.
- Catchers will cover and practice the importance of receiving, blocking, throwing, fielding, staying durable, managing the game, and communication with their pitcher.
- Professional instruction from college coaches and college-aged instructors
- 10:1 camper/staff ratio
- Multi-level ability grouping
- Discussion topics: preparing for college baseball and personal goal setting
- Nike Camp T-shirt and Nike Prizes
Dates & Prices