Camp Code: BAXDGS
Full Day Camp:
• 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Ages 8-14
• Campers should pack a lunch each day.
Half Day Camp:
• A.M. Session 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & P.M. Session 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Ages 5-12
• Campers should pack a snack each day.
Individual and small group instruction by position. All aspects of the game are covered from hitting, fielding, baserunning, along with team offense and defense. Games are played daily.
A nine-acre neighborhood recreational facility with a 330-foot baseball field that is fenced and lighted, a picnic pavilion with restrooms, a concession/scoring building, a basketball court for recreation play, picnic tables with grills and trash receptacles, a playground area, a skate park, and a greenspace for games. There is also an outdoor classroom with seat walls at the playground. Two separate parking areas and concrete walkways connect the site features.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. Day Campers and A.M. Half Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 a.m. Stretch, Warm Up, Throw
- 9:30 a.m. Defensive Skills
- 10:15 a.m. Snack Break
- 10:30 a.m. Offensive Skills
- 11:15 a.m. Games
- 12:00 p.m. A.M. Day Campers Depart/Lunch for Full Day Campers (Please Bring a Lunch each day)
- 12:15 p.m. P.M. Half Day Campers Arrive
- 12:30 p.m. Stretch, Warm Up, Throw
- 1:00 p.m. Defensive Skills
- 1:45 p.m. Snack Break
- 2:00 p.m. Offensive Skills
- 2:45 p.m. Games
- 3:30 p.m. Full Day and P.M. Half Day Campers Depart