NBC Basketball Camps will help you improve your basketball skills and your life skills at Azusa Pacific University this summer. Our coaches will help you reach your basketball goals as well as your life goals.
If you want to get serious about basketball this summer, NBC Basketball Camps is the place for you. Located at Azusa Pacific University, NBC Camps helps players develop skills in dribbling, shooting, defensive intensity, offensive strategy, and leadership capabilities. In this intense environment, coaches have the opportunity to build confident and capable players who are willing and ready to work hard. After NBC Camps, athletes leave as better players and better people.
PLEASE NOTE: We are confirming dates with the university and hope to open registration for this camp shortly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when this camp is open for registration. If you attended this camp in the past, you do not need to sign up for notification.
- Personal assessment of athletic and basketball skills
- Intensity station/confidence training
- Games and tournaments
- Total basketball skill development
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
- An atmosphere of enthusiasm, hard work, Christian values and great fun
- Six to ten hours of intensive basketball skill development, fundamental mastery, games, tournaments, and leadership training
- View more details »
Dates & Prices