NBC Basketball Camp at Bethel Church Richland, Washington
Improve your basketball skills and have a blast with NBC Camps this summer! NBC Camps will host a day camp for athletes ages 7 - 12.
Improve your fundamentals, confidence level and self-discipline. Have tons of fun, get encouraged and work to be your best on and off the court. This basketball camp is designed for athletes to improve their game and have a fun time. We will focus on developing fundamental skills from shooting and attacking the basketball to ball handling and defense. The goal is to help build confidence in a fun and encouraging environment at a pace more suitable for the younger athlete.
During this formative time, building skill mastery is crucial. It takes about 50-100 accurate repetitions over three days to learn a new skill. It takes about 2500 accurate repetitions over three weeks to undo a skill learned incorrectly. At NBC Camps, we believe it is worth the investment to help younger athletes learn a skill accurately. We also believe having fun is crucial for future passion. Our junior camps combine great teaching, high energy, enthusiasm and tons of fun into a camp experience younger athletes will love.
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps
These camps are designed to instill a love for basketball to young athletes ages 7-12. Shooting, passing, dribbling, defense and individual scoring techniques are taught in an atmosphere of encouragement, enthusiasm and fun. Our coaches love kids, and create an environment where each child feels valued and is excited to work hard and get better.
- Shooting fundamentals and games
- Defense intensity
- An atmosphere of great fun, hard work, Christian values and personal excellence
- Coaches who care about each player and invest in their game and character
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - July 14 - 18
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - July 21 - 25
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 am Welcome and warm up
- 9:20 am AM Session: Shooting, Dribbling, Effective Passing, Defense Intensity Drills (drills designed for age appropriate)
- 12:00 pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45 pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 1:30 pm Competition and games
- 4:00 pm Camper pick-up