NBC Basketball Camp at Bonners Ferry High School Bonners Ferry, Idaho
NBC Camps is excited to have a basketball camp in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. Join the staff for excellent training and lots of fun.
NBC Camps unique curriculum of building athletes from the inside out focuses on hard work, skill mastery, intensity, self-discipline, enthusiasm and the desire to walk away from camp a better player and person. NBC Camps will offer a taste of the NBC Camp product for athletes in Bonners Ferry. Though a different product from our very comprehensive overnight camps, these day camps will give athletes the accountability and training to help improve their skills and leadership ability.
NBC Camps is excited to once again work alongside the Booster Club to help with Fund Raising. These day camps reflect NBC's mission to help athletes succeed on and off the court. One camp for older athletes will focus on intensity, competition and skill elevation. One camp for younger athletes will be focused on perfecting basketball fundaments, competitive games and having lots of fun.
- Shooting fundamentals
- How to correct common shooting errors
- How to avoid turnovers
- Attacking the basket
- Effective passing
- Intensity and ball handling techniques
John Fazio has been with NBC Camps for over ten years and runs NBC Camps at Whitworth University in Spokane. He also directs a year-round basketball training program called Varsity Academy.
Shawn Stetson first got involved with NBC as 12-year-old camper and he has been a full time staff member for over ten years. He oversees all of NBC Canada and played his college ball at the University of Calgary.
NBC Camps is pleased to be partering with the Bonners Ferry Badger Booster Club. Check-in will begin on the first day 30 minutes prior to normal start time.
What to Bring:
- Signed Medical Release Waiver.
- Basketball, basketball gear and shoes
- Water bottle for breaks
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am - 9:30am Welcome, warm-up and core fundamentals
- 9:35am - 10:45am Instruction focus
- 10:45am - 11:40am Games and competition focus
- 11:40am - 12:00pm Life skills and discussion groups
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm Welcome, warm-up and core fundamentals
- 1:35pm - 2:45pm Instruction focus
- 2:45pm - 3:40pm Games and Competition focus
- 3:40pm - 4:00pm Life skills and discussion groups