Join the fun this summer while taking your game to the next level. Work with coaches who want you to be the best on and off the court.
Attracting athletes from around BC and also US Campers from Washington State from cities like Lynden, Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma and more, NBC Camps at Columbia Bible College is a truly international basketball camp with a 50/50 split of US and Canadian athletes attending. NBC attracts kids of all ages and has leagues for elite athletes as well as beginning players.
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional basketball camps in the U.S. is our full-time job. Former Division 1 coaches and players have designed a unique summer camp program that will help you excel in every aspect of the game. From our basketball curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps works to provide the ultimate basketball camp experience.
Camp Dates 2016
July 11 - 14
COMPLETE PLAYER INTENSIVE
Camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC’s Complete Player basketball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of basketball with excellence. Complete Player camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
Complete Player INTENSIVE Camp at CBC is for athletes ages 12-18. We recommend that your son attend a Complete Player Camp first though this is not required. We require your son meet three of the following criteria in order to attend.
1. They are in good shape and can play 6 to 8 hours per day. 2. They are a good athlete 3. They have played basketball for at least a couple years 4. They have competed on an organized team.
- Columbia Place features one of the premier gymnasiums in BC.
- CBC has an amazing cafeteria. Great food every meal.
- Outstanding college coaches and players staff this camp and truly care about each child who attends.
- Multiple leagues assuring each camper is in the right group, learning and competing at the level they need.
- The CBC campus is small and off site gyms are very close so kids spend their time on the court instead of walking or riding a bus.
Dates & Prices