NBC Camps training for point guards, wing/forward and post players in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Work with the staff on your specific basketball position.
Improve your understanding and skill level at the position you play. Each basketball position has its own set of unique challenges, responsibilities, skill sets and qualities you need to master. Work with staff at your specific position.
Attracting athletes from around BC and also US Campers from Washington State from cities like Lynden, Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma and more, NBC Camps at Columbia Bible College is a truly international basketball camp with a 50/50 split of US and Canadian athletes attending. NBC attracts kids of all ages and has leagues for elite athletes as well as beginning players.
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional basketball camps in the U.S. is our full-time job. Former Division 1 coaches and players have designed a unique summer camp program that will help you excel in every aspect of the game. From our basketball curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps works to provide the ultimate basketball camp experience.
Position Specific Camps: Guard, Wing and Post
July 7-11, 2014
These camps differ from our intermediate/advanced basketball camps in that athletes are divided into specific positions: points, wings and posts. This training is much more detailed for each specific position. Athletes select one position for the week to study. Posts, wings, and point guards then combine in the afternoon for competitive tournaments and games.
- Columbia Place features one of the premier gymnasiums in BC.
- CBC has an amazing cafeteria. Great food every meal.
- Outstanding college coaches and players staff this camp and truly care about each child who attends.
- Multiple leagues assuring each camper is in the right group, learning and competing at the level they need.
- The CBC campus is small and off site gyms are very close so kids spend their time on the court instead of walking or riding a bus.
Dates & Prices