NBC Basketball Camp at Dallas Lutheran High School Dallas, Texas
A Complete Skills Basketball Day Camp for athletes ages 8-15 years old. Elevate your basketball skills and get the tools that will help you reach your goals.
NBC Camps is excited to be heading to Dallas to conduct a comprehensive day basketball camp for athletes who aspire to get better at the game of basketball. This basketball camp is designed for athletes to improve their game and have a fun time. We will focus on developing fundamental skills from shooting and attacking the basketball to ball handling and defense. The goal is to help build confidence in a fun and encouraging environment.
During this formative time of an athlete's development, building skill mastery is crucial. It takes about 50-100 accurate repetitions over three days to learn a new skill. It takes about 2500 accurate repetitions over three weeks to undo a skill learned incorrectly. At NBC Camps, we believe it is worth the investment to help younger athletes learn a skill accurately. We also believe having fun is crucial for future passion. Our Intro camps combine great teaching, high energy, enthusiasm and tons of fun into a camp experience younger athletes will love.
Complete Skills Day Camps
These camps offer comprehensive skill training, motivation and leadership training, and intensity station all within a 9am to 4pm time frame. These day camps are a perfect introduction for athletes into the NBC Camp program and offer a taste of NBC excellence at a pace and intensity more suitable for younger or more beginning athletes
- Intensive basketball skill development
- Outstanding staff who model Christian values
- An electric environment of serious skill work, enthusiasm, great fun, intensity and positive attitudes
- Leadership training, goal setting, confidence and self-discipline training, ways to elevate and increase raw talent
Located at Dallas Lutheran High School in Dallas, this beautiful gym will be a perfect setting to experience the NBC difference.Meet your coaching staff
- 1982 and 1983 Idaho Player of the Year
- 1983 NBC Camp MVP and International Tour
- SMU Basketball 1984-1987. NCAA Tournament 1984 and 1985
- Professional 1988 Austria - National Leading Scorer
- SVAA Basketball Commissioner 2003-2012
Angela Davidson is the top female Skill Development Trainer in the Dallas/Metroplex and among the nation’s best. Davidson is the CEO/Founder of Non/for profit organizations Kingdom Building Basketball and Universal Basketball Solutions in affiliation with her responsibilities as the Director of Player Development for the Mark Cuban Dallas Heroes Basketball Academy.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to print off the "Get Ready for Camp Packet".
Complete Skills Basketball Day Camp - July 14 - 18
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome
- 9:15am Warm-ups/Ball handling
- 9:30am AM Session: Offense training - shooting drills, attacking the basket , dribbling drills
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring a sack lunch
- 1:00pm Afternoon program (NBC Theme, discussion groups)
- 1:30pm PM Session: Defense training - triangle, recovering, defending back door, pass and cut, screens
- 4:00pm Camper pick up