NBC Basketball Camp at Dallas Lutheran High School Dallas, Texas
NBC Camps will offer a Complete Player Basketball camp for athletes ages 8-15 years old. Basketball skill development will include shooting, offensive skills, defense and team concepts.
NBC Camps is excited to be heading to Dallas to conduct a comprehensive day basketball camp for athletes who aspire to get better at the game of basketball. This basketball camp is designed for athletes to improve their game and have a fun time. We will focus on developing fundamental skills from shooting and attacking the basketball to ball handling and defense. The goal is to help build confidence in a fun and encouraging environment.
During this formative time of an athlete's development, building skill mastery is crucial. It takes about 50-100 accurate repetitions over three days to learn a new skill. It takes about 2500 accurate repetitions over three weeks to undo a skill learned incorrectly. At NBC Camps, we believe it is worth the investment to help younger athletes learn a skill accurately. We also believe having fun is crucial for future passion. Our Intro camps combine great teaching, high energy, enthusiasm and tons of fun into a camp experience younger athletes will love.
Complete Player Day Camps
These camps offer comprehensive skill training, motivation and leadership training, and intensity station all within a 9am to 4pm time frame. These day camps are a perfect introduction for athletes into the NBC Camp program and offer a taste of NBC excellence at a pace and intensity more suitable for younger or more beginning athletes
- Intensive basketball skill development
- Outstanding staff who model Christian values
- An electric environment of serious skill work, enthusiasm, great fun, intensity and positive attitudes
- Leadership training, goal setting, confidence and self-discipline training, ways to elevate and increase raw talent
Located at Dallas Lutheran High School in Dallas, this beautiful gym will be a perfect setting to experience the NBC difference.Meet your coaching staff
- 1982 and 1983 Idaho Player of the Year
- 1983 NBC Camp MVP and International Tour
- SMU Basketball 1984-1987. NCAA Tournament 1984 and 1985
- Professional 1988 Austria - National Leading Scorer
- SVAA Basketball Commissioner 2003-2012
- Japan Basketball league 1993-1999: league MVP ('98)
- Lithuanian 1999-2000: Led league in scoring and FG%
- Israeli Basketball league (2000-2003): Two time All League
- French Basketball league (2003-2006) All-League 2nd team twice
- Southern Methodist University: 3 years All Conference
Angela Davidson is the top female Skill Development Trainer in the Dallas/Metroplex and among the nation’s best. Davidson is the CEO/Founder of Non/for profit organizations Kingdom Building Basketball and Universal Basketball Solutions in affiliation with her responsibilities as the Director of Player Development for the Mark Cuban Dallas Heroes Basketball Academy.
- Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at the University of Dallas
- Has served on staff at Washington State University, Eastern Wahington University, McNeese State University and Texas Lutheran University.
- Positive Coaching Alliance Trainer
Lee Harris - Camp Counselor
Dallas Lutheran Men's Basketball Coach
Tyerone Washington - Camp Counselor
Dallas Lutheran Women's Basketball Coach
John O'Connor - Camp Counselor
Dallas Lutheran Basketball Coach
NBC Camps offers skills training in very specialized ways. We break a skill down into patterns athletes can repeat with perfection. Soon the drill becomes second nature. Our ability to train athletes in this capacity has made us the most successful basketball camp in the world.
Speed up check-in and click here to download the Medical Release Waiver.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Welcome
- 9:15-9:25 Warm-ups
- 9:30-10:00 Ball handling
- 10:00-12:00pm Instruction/Games
- noon-1pm Lunch break
- 1:00-1:30 Leadership and life skills training
- 1:30-3:45 Instruction/Games
- 3:45-4:00 Wrap-up/Closing