NBC Basketball Camp at Dow Centennial Centre Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
NBC Camps is thrilled to be back at Dow Centennial Centre in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta this summer. A Complete Skills Junior Basketball Day Camp for ages 7-12 is offered and a Competition Basketball Camp for ages 13-17.
Complete Skills Junior Basketball Day Camp is designed to instill a love for basketball to young athletes ages 7-12. Shooting, passing, dribbling, defense and individual scoring techniques are taught in an atmosphere of encouragement, enthusiasm and fun. Our coaches love kids, and create an environment where each child feels valued and is excited to work hard and get better.
Competition Camp is designed for junior and senior high athletes who want to learn while playing the game they love. We don’t spend a lot of time drilling fundamentals but instead teach basketball skills through games and live-action scenarios. This camp is fun and fast paced. Your teen will love it.
PLEASE NOTE: AFTER JULY 15 ALL REGISTRATION MUST GO THROUGH THE CITY OF FORT SASKATCHEWAN WWW.FORTSASK.CA 780-992-6400.
- Shooting fundamentals
- Attacking the basket with confidence
- Defense intensity
- Staff committed to helping every athlete become the best player and person he or she was designed to be
Shawn works full time at NBC Camps as the Canada Director. He has run NBC Olds since 2001, and now oversees several NBC locations throughout North America. A former basketball player at the University of Calgary, he is passionate about creating an amazing camp experience for kids who come to NBC.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Jr Basketball Day Camp - July 28 - August 1
Compeition Basketball Camp - July 28 - August 1
Sample Daily Schedule
- Complete Skills Jr. BB
- 9:00am Welcome and warm up
- 9:20am AM Session: Shooting, Dribbling, Effective Passing, Defense Intensity Drills (drills designed for age appropriate)
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 1:30pm Competition and games
- 4:00pm Camper pick up
- Competition BB
- 3:30pm Welcome and warm up
- 3:50pm 3v3, 5v5 instruction and games
- 5:30pm Camper pick up