NBC Basketball Camp at Frank Maddock High School Drayton Valley, Alberta
NBC Camps is excited to have a basketball camp in Drayton Valley. Join the staff for excellent training and lots of fun.
This Complete Skills Day Camp at Frank Maddock High School will provide a taste of the NBC experience for local athletes in this day camp format including games, tournaments, skill development, leadership training and Intensity Station. NBC Coaches are committed to helping you improve on and off the court. Have an absolute blast this summer getting better at the sport you love.
Complete Skills Day Camps
Complete Skills Day Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability.
Complete Skills Day Camps emphasize extensive skill development, intensity, enthusiasm, leadership, and teamwork. NBC Camps full-time staff work year round to make NBC Camps the premier basketball camp in the world.
- Total basketball skill development
- Games and tournaments
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Day Camp - July 28 - 31
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 am Welcome and warm up
- 9:30 am AM Session: Offense training - shooting drills, attacking the basket , dribbling drills
- 12:00 pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45 pm Afternoon program (NBC Theme, discussion groups)
- 1:30 pm PM Session: Defense training - triangle, recovering, defending back door, pass and cut, screens
- 4: 00 pm Camper pick up