More Important Camp Details
Complete Skills Day Camps emphasize extensive skill development, intensity, enthusiasm, leadership, and teamwork. NBC Camps full-time staff work year round to make NBC Camps the premier basketball camp in the world. Click Details below for more information.
2016 Basketball Camp Information
Complete Skills Basketball Camp
Dates: July 25-28
Daily Times: 9am-4pm
Age Group: Boys and Girls 12-17
Complete Skills Day Camps
Complete Skills Day Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the link below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
2016 Hoopgear Now Open for Purchase
Get ready for camp this summer with awesome NBC Basketball Gear including shorts, shirts, hoopbag, the Crowell Pure Shooting Basketball and more.
Check out the new online store!
Frank Maddock High School has a standard high school sized court with 6 baskets
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 am Welcome and warm up
- 9:30 am AM Session: Offense training - shooting drills, attacking the basket , dribbling drills
- 12:00 pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45 pm Afternoon program (NBC Theme, discussion groups)
- 1:30 pm PM Session: Defense training - triangle, recovering, defending back door, pass and cut, screens
- 4: 00 pm Camper pick up