If you love basketball than the NBC Camps at George Fox University is where you need to be this summer. Work with coaches who really want you to reach your goals on and off the court.
For over a decade NBC Camps has made it's Western Oregon home in Newberg, at George Fox University. These camps are well known for their skilled, caring coaches and the engaging way the NBC staff work hard to make each player's experience a great one.
NBC Camps is the largest overnight basketball camp program in the world. We focus on total skill develop emphasizing training the total athlete. Our camps elevate skill level through intensive skill training. We break down each skill into specific portions which ingrain the skill and creates "muscle memory." The intensity of our camps help maximize the "heightened" environment necessary for growth. Our camps are high energy, fun, and unlike any other camp experience. Come elevate your game and change your life.
Camp Dates 2016 - COMING SOON!
Complete Player Camps
Complete Player Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability. These camps are not for the beginning basketball player. Athletes who attend must have a decent ability to dribble and be in able to play for at least 6 to 8 hours a day. We recommend our junior camps to younger or more beginning athletes.
Complete Player Camps emphasis extensive skill development, intensity, enthusiasm, leadership, and team NBC Campswork. Many athletes who have attended our program go on to play at the college level and beyond. NBC Camps full-time staff work year round to make NBC Camps the premier basketball camp in the world.
Position Specific Camp: Guard, Wing and Post Training
These camps differ from our Complete Player basketball camps in that athletes are divided into specific positions: points, wings and posts. This training is much more detailed for each specific position. Athletes select one position for the week to study. Posts, wings, and point guards then combine in the afternoon for competitive tournaments and games.
- Three full court main gym is a perfect camp facility with lots of room for games and instruction
- Beautiful theatre for use during each evening program at camp
- Remote gyms are very close for minimal travel time, and more time on the hardwood
- Camp leadership hires some of the finest college athletes, coaches and people to invest in your kids
- Multiple leagues, so your child is taught at the level he/she needs, and with the appropriate age group
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun
- Personal assessment of athletic and basketball skills
- Intensity station/confidence training
Dates & Prices