NBC Basketball Camp at Grace Christian School Anchorage, Alaska
If you love and enjoy the game of basketball then join NBC Camps this summer at Grace Christian School. This Complete Skills Junior Basketball Day Camp is designed for ages 7-11.
NBC Camps believes learning to play basketball correctly when you are young, give you a big advantage when you are older. It takes about three days and hundreds of repetitions to learn a new skill, it takes three -six weeks and thousands of repetitions to relearn how to perform a skill corrrectly. It's worth your time and money to make sure your child is getting strong fundamentals now.
You can count on the NBC Camps program to be fun, encouraging, high energy, a place where people care about each camper who comes.
- Encouraging coaches who model Christian values of service, kindness and compassion
- NBC Camps reputation as the best basketball camp in the world
- Solid fundamental teaching in a fun and exciting format
- High expectations
- Camp t-shirt, games and tournaments, teaching stations
NBC Camps is thankful to be at Grace Christian School, a long time supporter of NBC.Meet your coaching staff
NBC Camps is glad to welcome back Brad Lauwers into the position of NBC Alaska Director. Brad has been a site director at NBC Camps for many years. He is a multiple time state championship wininng coach with great basketball and leadership insight.
Carl is the number 3 all-time scorer and rebounder in
school history at UAA. He finished in the top 20 in 18 stat categories, including 5th in 3-point percentage. Twice the team MVP, he become the fifth Seawolf ever to play on three straight NCAA tournament teams. He was twice named the Carrs/Safeway Great Alaska Shootout All-Tournament Team.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Jr. Basketball Day Camp - June 16 - 20
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome and warm up
- 9:20am AM Session: Shooting, Dribbling, Effective Passing, Defense Intensity Drills (drills designed for age appropriate)
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 1:30pm Competition and games
- 4:00pm Camper pick up