NBC Basketball Camp at HUB Sports Center Liberty Lake, Washington
Take your basketball skills to the next level. NBC Camps mission is to encourage athletes on and off the court.
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps focus on the crucial keys for young athletes to become excellent at the game of basketball. These camps are specifically designed for the younger athlete. The intensity, curriculum and schedule is much more conducive for a younger athlete and we highly recommend this camp as a starting point for the younger player before coming to an overnight camp. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability.
- Intensive Basketball Skill Training
- Great competition and confidence building opportunities
- Outstanding staff and coaches that will get to know you and help you improve
- An atmosphere of encouragement, skill mastery, intensity, great fun, enthusiasm, Christian values and leadership training on and off the court
The HUB Sports Center is located in Liberty Lake right off the Baker Rd Exit and is only 20 minutes from Spokane, WA. It was built in 2003 and contains five full-size basketball courts.
NBC Basketball Gear
Get super cool gear at camp including the NBC Pure Shooting Basketball. Order online or over the phone at 1-800-406-3926 and pick it up the first day of camp. Click here for more information.
John Fazio "aka Faze" has been involved with NBC Camps since 1995. First as a coach, then Master Teacher and camp emcee. He was hired in 2000 as a full time employee of NBC Camps.Read Full Bio
John is the Site Director for NBC Camps held at Whitworth University in Spokane and at Upper Columbia Academy in Spangle. He also runs a basketball training program in Spokane called Varsity Academy. John has several years of experience conducting individual training and coaching AAU basketball.
Fred Crowell is the founder and President of NBC Camps. A former Division 1 Coach and first coach for Athletes in Action, Crowell has competed against some of the top coaching talent in the US.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to print off the "Get Ready for Camp Packet".
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - SHOOTING FOCUS - June 23 - 25
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - June 30 - July 2
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - DRIBBLING FOCUS - July 7 - 9
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - SHOOTING FOCUS - July 21 - 23
Complete Skills Junior BB Day Camp - August 18 - 20
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome and warm ups
- 9:20am AM Session: Drills designed for age appropriate. Shooting or dribbling focus skill training
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 12:45pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 1:30pm Competitions and games
- 3:00pm Camper pick-up