Improve your basketball skills while having lots of fun at camp this summer. NBC Camps at North Idaho College has the tools to help you take your game to the next level.
If you love basketball, you need to be at NBC Camps because we will help you identify clearly what you need to do to become the best player you can be. Elevate your basketball skills, leadership, mental toughness and confidence this summer.
Located on beautiful Lake Coeur d' Alene, NBC Camps utilizes the multimillion dollar dorms for a great camp experience. Lead by former Kansas State legend Danny Beard, campers get intensive skill development and the NBC Camp difference of developing the total athlete.
Campers enjoy the many amenities of this amazing facility including air-conditioned dorms. During free time, campers and coaches walk to Coeur d' Alene beach located right across from the campus for supervised swim time. Coach Danny Beard supervises the NBC staff overseeing skill development, camp intensity and curriculum training. His expertise as a former Division 1 coach and athlete provide college-athlete hopefuls the insight on what it takes to make it to the top level.
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional basketball camps in the U.S. is our full-time job. Former Division 1 coaches and players have designed a unique summer camp program that will help you excel in every aspect of the game. From our basketball curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps works to provide the ultimate basketball camp experience.
2016 Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Complete Player Basketball Camps
These camps offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player basketball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of basketball with excellence. Complete Player camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
- 6-12 hours of skill training, games and player development each day based on age appropriateness and ability
- Personal evaluation of basketball and athletic skills
- Camp workbook trains campers in goal setting, mental toughness, elevating confidence, and leadership on and off the court
- Staff works personally with each camper and invests time in changing their game
- An atmosphere of respect, hard work, discipline, great fun and Christian values help make this one of the most unique camp settings anywhere
- 40 years of camp experience
Dates & Prices