NBC Basketball Camp at North Pointe Community Church Edmonton, Alberta
Get better this summer with NBC Camps! Complete Skills Junior Day Camp is designed for athletes 7 - 12.
During this formative time of an athlete's development, building skill mastery is crucial. It takes about 50-100 accurate repetitions over three days to learn a new skill. It takes about 2500 accurate repetitions over three weeks to undo a skill learned incorrectly. At NBC Camps, we believe it is worth the investment to help younger athletes learn a skill accurately. We also believe having fun is crucial for future passion. Our Intro camps combine great teaching, high energy, enthusiasm and tons of fun into a camp experience younger athletes will love.
Complete Skills Junior Day Camp
These camps offer comprehensive skill training, motivation and leadership training and NBC's intensity station within a 9am-4pm time frame. These day camps are a perfect introduction for athletes into the NBC Camp program and offer a taste of NBC excellence at a pace and intensity more suitable for younger or more beginning athletes.
- Ball handling
- Shooting fundamentals
- Correcting common shooting errors
- Attacking the basket with confidence
- Defense intensity
- An atmosphere of encouragement, Christian values and hard work
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Jr. Basketball Day Camp - August 11 - 15
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome and warm up
- 9:20am AM Session: Shooting, Dribbling, Effective Passing, Defense Intensity Drills (drills designed for age appropriate)
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring a sack lunch
- 12:45pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 1:30pm Competition and games
- 4:00pm Camper pick up