NBC Basketball Camp at Omak High School Omak, Washington
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Basketball camp in Omak, Washington. NBC Camps mission is to encourage athletes on and off the court.
Located in Omak,Washington, this basketball camp is designed for athletes to improve their game and have a fun time. We will focus on developing fundamental skills from shooting and attacking the basketball to ball handling and defense. The goal is to help build confidence in a fun and encouraging environment. Athletes ages 8-13 years old can come improve their skills during this day basketball camp.
During this formative time, building skill mastery is crucial. It takes about 50-100 accurate repetitions over three days to learn a new skill. It takes about 2500 accurate repetitions over three weeks to undo a skill learned incorrectly. At NBC Camps, we believe it is worth the investment to help younger athletes learn a skill accurately. We also believe having fun is crucial for future passion. Our Intro camps combine great teaching, high energy, enthusiasm and tons of fun into a camp experience younger athletes will love.
Complete Player Junior Day Camps
These camps offer comprehensive skill training, motivation and leadership training, and intensity station all within a 9am to 3pm time frame. These day camps are a perfect introduction for athletes into the NBC Camp program and offer a taste of NBC excellence at a pace and intensity more suitable for younger or more beginning athletes.
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Correct common shooting errors
- Total basketball skill training
- Skilled staff who care about your improvement
- An atmosphere of encouragement, skill mastery, intensity, great fun, enthusiasm, Christian values and coaches who really care about your improvement
- NBC Camps reputation as the best basketball camp in the world
About the Facilities
NBC Camps will be at Omak High School utilizing the main gym.NBC Basketball Gear
Get super cool gear at camp including the NBC Pure Shooting Basketball. Order online or over the phone at 1-800-406-3926 and pick it up the first day of camp. Click here for more information. Meet your coaching staff
What to bring:
- Sack lunch/snacks
- Water Bottle for breaks
- Concussion and Medical Release Forms are due at check-in
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9am-10am Welcome, warm-up, and core fundamentals
- 10am-Noon Instruction focus
- Noon-12:45pm Lunch break
- 12:45-1:15pm Daily program, life skills, and discussion groups
- 1:15pm-3pm Games and competition focus