NBC Basketball Camp at Redding Adventist Academy Redding, California
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
Complete Skillsr Basketball Junior Day Camp in Redding, California hosted by NBC Camps is offered as a beginner to intermediate skill session for younger athletes ages 8-11.
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps are designed to help you improve your ball handling, shooting, defense, and offensive skills as well as your leadership ability and confidence. NBC Camps has become the most respected overnight basketball program in the world.
NBC Camps unique curriculum of building athletes from the inside out focuses on hard work, skill mastery, intensity, self-discipline, enthusiasm and the desire to walk away from camp a better player and person. NBC Camps will offer a taste of the NBC Camp product for athletes in Redding. Though a different product from our very comprehensive overnight camps, these day camps will give athletes the accountability and training to help improve their skills and leadership ability.
- Staff committed to helping every athlete become the best player and person he or she was designed to be
- Shooting fundamentals and how to correct common shooting errors
- Attacking the basket
- Defense intensity
- Positive environment where campers walk away better athletes and people
Redding Adventist Academy is located just 5 miles South of Simpson University.Meet your coaching staff
Camp Director Jon King has been coaching basketball for 30 years.Read Full Bio
He has also been assistant Site
Director and Coach for NBC Camps at Simpson University for the past 12 years. Jon has taken teams on Tour with NBC Camps in 2004 and ‘06 to the British Isles. His passion is to develop
youth to become better players and better people using the basketball platform. Jon and Carla have two children who are currently married and have participated in many NBC Camps. Jon is currently working at Simpson University and coaching with NBC Camps.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for this camp.
Complete Skills Jr. Basketball Day Camp - July 11 - 13
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00am Welcome and warm up
- 8:20am Dribbling drills - speed and crossovers
- 9:00am Passing drills
- 9:30am Shooting and ball handling drills - 9 Keys and Spinach
- 10:00am Lay ups and defense dills
- 10:30am Games
- 11:00am Shooting competitions - Spot Shooting, shooting off dribble, catching, screens, pivoting
- 12:00am Camper dismissal