More Important Camp Details
Come enjoy tournaments, games, amazing staff who care about helping you become the best person you can be at NBC Basketball Camp at Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida. For more details about this camp location including sample schedules and more click the link below.
2016 BASKETBALL CAMP INFORMATION
Complete Player Basketball Camp
Dates: June 12 - 16
Age Group: Boys 8 – 18 years old
Check-in Time: 1:00 - 1:30pm on June 12
Parent Orientation: 2:15pm
Intensity Night: TBD
Closing Program: 1:00 – 2:00pm on June 16
Complete Player Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability. These camps are not for the beginning basketball player. Athletes who attend must have the fair amount of experience and ability appropriate for 6 to 8 hours a day of basketball. We recommend our junior camp option to younger or more beginner athletes.
2016 HOOPGEAR NOW OPEN FOR PURCHASE
Get ready for camp this summer with awesome NBC Basketball Gear including shorts, shirts, hoop bag, the Crowell Pure Shooting Basketball and more.
Check out the new online store!
Conveniently located along the I-4 corridor between Orlando and Tampa, Lakeland offers the charm of a small town with the convenience of being just a short drive from two major hubs of entertainment, shopping and professional opportunities. 100% of the SEU campus facilities have been newly constructed or renovated since 2004.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:20am Ball handling and skill work
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:45am Leadership training - Extended Day Camper Arrival
- 9:30am Shooting workouts, individual offensive moves, passing and overall knowledge of the game
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Defense, rebounding, team movement skills, and court understanding
- 3:00pm Day Camper Pick up
- 3:30pm Games and tournaments
- 5:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm Evening Basketball Activities: shooting games, Intensity nite, games and tournaments
- 8:30pm Leadership training including motivational dvds, speakers, small group discussion and goal setting
- 9:30pm Extended Day Camper Pick up
- 10:00pm Lights out