NBC Basketball Camp at Southeastern University Lakeland, Florida
Elevate your basketball skills this summer at Southeastern University. This camp will give you the tools to help you reach your goals.
NBC Camps is the largest overnight basketball camp program in the world. Focusing on talent development, coaches emphasizing training the total athlete. Our camps elevate skill level through specific techniques. We break down each skill into specific portions which ingrain the skill and creates muscle memory. The intensity of our camps help maximize the heightened environment necessary for growth. Our camps are high energy, fun, and unlike any other camp experience. Come have a blast while you elevate your game and change your life.
Complete Player Basketball Camp: Complete Player Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability. These camps are not for the beginning basketball player. Athletes who attend must have fair amount of experience and ability appropriate for 6 to 8 hours a day of basketball. We recommend our junior camp option to younger or more beginner athletes.
Complete Player Camps are highly recommended and emphasis extensive skill development, intensity, enthusiasm, leadership, and team. Many athletes who have attended our program go on to play at the college level and beyond. NBC Camps full-time staff work year round to make NBC Camps the premier basketball camp in the world. One of the highlights of this week is Intensity Night. Enjoy tournaments, games, amazing staff who care about helping you become the best person you can be.
- Outstanding staff and coaches that will get to know you and help you improve
- NBC Camps reputation as the best basketball camp in the world
- Learn critical life skills teaching points that challenge you to be your best on and off the court
- An atmosphere of encouragement, skill mastery, intensity, great fun, enthusiasm, Christian values and leadership training on and off the court
- Great competition and confidence building opportunities
Coach Barsh has been a part of NBC Camps for 19 years, attending his 1st camp at 12. He credits Fred Crowell (NBC Founder) as his coaching mentor and friend.Read Full Bio
Coach Barsh has won at every level, Final Four WIAA High School with the Lincoln ABES of Tacoma, Washington, Elite 8 NCAA III at University of Puget Sound and Junior College Championship (NWAACC) with Tacoma Community College. In his second year of coaching at Southeastern University, a Division 2 institution located in Lakeland, FL , he has the Fire basketball team playing at a high level. Coach Barsh prides himself as a player’s coach, he is nationally known for his skill development and motivational coaching approach.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for this camp.
Complete Player - June 15 - 19
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:20am Ball handling and skill work
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:45am Leadership training - Extended Day Camper Arrival
- 9:30am Shooting workouts, individual offensive moves, passing and overall knowledge of the game
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Defense, rebounding, team movement skills, and court understanding
- 3:00pm Day Camper Pick up
- 3:30pm Games and tournaments
- 5:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm Evening Basketball Activities: shooting games, Intensity nite, games and tournaments
- 8:30pm Leadership training including motivational dvds, speakers, small group discussion and goal setting
- 9:30pm Extended Day Camper Pick up
- 10:00pm Lights out