More Important Camp Details
Come enjoy tournaments, games, and amazing staff who care about helping you become the best person you can be at NBC Basketball Camp at Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida. For more details about this camp location including sample schedules and more click the link below.
Complete Player Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability. These camps are not for the beginning basketball player. Athletes who attend must have the fair amount of experience and ability appropriate for 6 to 8 hours a day of basketball. We recommend our junior camp option to younger or more beginner athletes.
NBC FLORIDA 2017 BASKETBALL CAMP INFORMATION
Complete Player Basketball Camp
Dates: June 11 - 15
Age Group: Boys 8 – 18 years old
Check-in Time: 11:30- 1:00pm on June 11
Parent Orientation: 1:15pm Sportsplay Cafe
Intensity Night: TBD
Closing Program: 3:00 – 4:00pm on June 15
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
Conveniently located along the I-4 corridor between Orlando and Tampa, Lakeland offers the charm of a small town with the convenience of being just a short drive from two major hubs of entertainment, shopping and professional opportunities. 100% of the Southeastern University campus facilities have been newly constructed or renovated since 2004.
Get amazing gear at a discounted cost and pick it up at camp when you arrive. Sweatshirt, performance shirt, reversible super cool basketball backpack and quality water bottle for $135. Hoopgear price includes shipping and tax. Plus add the one-of-a-kind Crowell Pure Shooting Ball designed by NBC Founder Fred Crowell as a great tool to improve shooting for $165.
http://www.nbccamps.com/store Find out more about this awesome Hoopgear package
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:20am Ball handling and skill worK
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 8:45am Leadership training - Extended Day Camper Arrival
- 9:30am Shooting workouts, individual offensive moves, passing and overall knowledge of the game
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Defense, rebounding, team movement skills, and court understanding
- 3:00pm Day Camper Pick up
- 3:30pm Games and tournaments
- 5:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm Evening Basketball Activities: shooting games, Intensity nite, games and tournaments
- 8:30pm Leadership training including motivational dvds, speakers, small group discussion and goal setting
- 9:30pm Extended Day Camper Pick up
- 10:00pm Lights out