CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO PRINT CAMP PROMO FLYER.
irst day schedule typically includes:
Check-in 12:30-2:00 pm
Orientation 2:00-2:30 pm
Basketball 2:30-5:00 pm
Dinner 5:00-6:30 pm
Fun Activitiy 6:30-8:00 pm
Evening Program 8:00-9:00 pm
Lights Out 10:00 pm
Final day events typically include:
Lunch Noon-1:00 pm
Basketball 1:00-3:00 pm
Closing Ceremony 3:00-4:00 pm
Flying into All-Star Camp?
Due to the increased volume of out-of-town campers for this week of camp, NBC Camps helps coordinate shuttle service. If you fly into the SPOKANE airport, an NBC representative will be waiting at the airport to greet you and help you coordinate your shuttle pick-up to the camp with other incoming athletes. The shuttle is pre-arranged by NBC CAMPS and can be purchased for $25 each way. A shuttle back to the airport at the end of the week will also be coordinated by NBC CAMPS. Payment should be submitted upon arrival to camp. Check (made out to NBC Camps) is preferred. Please no unaccompanied minors, check with the airlines before making arrangements.
You can provide your flight information when you register OR at any time up until two weeks before your camp. You will be contacted before your camp to confirm final travel arrangements.
1. NBC CAMPS coordinates the shuttle service, but does not assume responsibility for the actual transportation to and from the airport and an NBC REPRESENTATIVE may or not be in the vehicle.
2. In order to be met by a NBC representative and receive assistance with your transportation to the camp, you will need to arrive the morning that your camp begins (preferably between 9:00am and 11:15am and the shuttle will depart by Noon), as the camp check-in begins at 12:30pm. We are not able to assist you if you arrive a night early. Your return flight home should depart after 5pm on the final day of your session. If you have a late arrival or early departure on the final day, we may be able to assist you, but there may be an additional fee.
3. If there are less than 4 campers that are in need of transportation assistance on a given start/end date, we reserve the right to coordinate other shuttle arrangements with the family.
Please coordinate all flight information with the Camp Director John Fazio at firstname.lastname@example.org subject: uca camp airport shuttle
Flying to any other week of camp?
If you are flying to camp and need transportation from the airport, here are a couple of shuttle options for you to consider:
Busy Bee Plains Taxi (Owner: Randy)
Spokane Airport Shuttle (Owner: Jim)
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:55 am Wake Up
- 7:30 am Ball Handling
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Morning Instruction Stations
- Noon Lunch
- 1:30 pm Afternoon Games & Instruction
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Fun Activity
- 8:00 pm Evening Program/Life Skills Building
- 10:00 pm Lights Out