NBC Basketball Camp at Washington Middle School Yakima, Washington
If you love basketball you don't want to miss this day camp in Yakima, WA. This Complete Skills Jr. Basketball Day Camp is for athletes ages 8 - 12.
Get better at the sport you love this summer. Improve your shooting, ball handling, defensive, offensive skills and overall understanding of basketball. Work with coaches who care about helping you reach your goals.
Complete Skills Junior Day Camps are designed to instill a love for basketball to young athletes ages 7-12. Shooting, passing, dribbling, defense and individual scoring techniques are taught in an atmosphere of encouragement, enthusiasm and fun. Our coaches love kids, and create an environment where each child feels valued and is excited to work hard and get better.
- Great introduction to the NBC Camps philosophy and camp experience
- Teaching focuses on core basketball fundamentals
- Have fun - using games and competitions to practice learned skills
- Valuable life skills teaching components included
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for camp.
Complete Skills Jr Day Camp - July 8 - 10
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 am Welcome and warm up
- 9:20 am AM Session: Shooting, Dribbling, Effective Passing, Defense Intensity Drills (drills designed for age appropriate)
- 12:00 pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 1:00 pm PM Session: Afternoon Program with NBC Theme and skits, discussion groups
- 2:00 pm Competitions and games
- 3:00 pm Camper pick up