NBC Basketball Camp at Baldwin High School Wailuku, Hawaii
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
NBC Camps is excited to be on the beautiful island of Maui this year with day camp to offer a taste of the NBC experience.
NBC Camps is the largest overnight basketball camp program in the world. We focus on total skill develop emphasizing training the total athlete. Our camps elevate skill level through intensive skill training. We break down each skill into specific portions which ingrain the skill and creates "muscle memory." The intensity of our camps help maximize the "heightened" environment necessary for growth. Our camps are high energy, fun, and unlike any other camp experience. Come elevate your game and change your life.
Complete Player Day Camps
Complete Player Camps focus on the crucial keys to becoming a great player. We break our teaching into four focus areas: Individual offense, defense, shooting and team skills. Campers are separated into teaching groups and teams based on their age and ability. These camps are not for the beginning basketball player.
Complete Player Camps emphasis extensive skill development, intensity, enthusiasm, leadership, and team NBC Campswork. Many athletes who have attended our program go on to play at the college level and beyond. NBC Camps full-time staff work year round to make NBC Camps the premier basketball camp in the world.
About NBC Camps
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional basketball camps in the U.S. is our full-time job. Former Division 1 coaches and players have designed a unique summer camp program that will help you excel in every aspect of the game. From our basketball curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps works to provide the ultimate basketball camp experience.
2013 Camp Info:
Camp Dates: June 10 – 14
Age: 8 – 18
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Total basketball skill development
- Intensity station/confidence training
- Personal assessment of athletic and basketball skills
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Outstanding staff who invest in each student
- NBC Camps reputation as being the best basketball camp in the world
NBC Camps will be at Balwin High School at the War Memorial Gymnasium and also at Lahainaluna High School this summer.Meet your coaching staff
Camp begins at 9am each morning
Camp ends at 4pm each afternoon.
Campers should bring their own lunch
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend our Intensity Stations on Wednesday at 2:30pm
Our final program for parents will be held at 3pm on Friday.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome and Warm ups
- 9:30am Morning Skill and Fundamental Instruction
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:45pm Games and competition
- 3:00pm Afternoon Program (speakers, skits, games and videos)