NBC Basketball Clinics in Washington State Multiple Cities in WA State, Washington
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
NBC CAMPS BASKETBALL CLINICS are the perfect solution for you to polish your game and sharpen your skills. Our clinics are usually one or two day events full of fundamentals and hard work and fun. What better to do on a weekend, during the off-season or during a holiday break!
Clinics can be a great fundraiser for you or your school program. To find out how you can host a clinic today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-406-3926.
Current Clinic Locations:
- Kennewick, WA
Park Middle School
1011 W 10th Ave.
June 24 and 25, 2013
Boys and Girls
9:00am – 3:00pm
Cost: $110 or $120 at the door. Door registration not guaranteed.
- Confidence under pressure
- Teaching through competitive scenarios
- Offensive & defensive fundamentals
- Creating scoring opportunities
- Competitive games & drills
- Ball handling & effective passing
- Shooting & attacking the basket
Each clinic is conducted by an NBC Camps representative.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sack Lunch (if an all day clinic)
- Basketball and Gear
- Water Bottle for breaks
- Medical Release Waiver and Concussion Form
Speed up check-in and click the links below to download the required waivers.
10003 N. Division, Suite 100
Spokane, WA 99218
Fax (509) 467-6289