NBC Basketball Clinics in Washington State Multiple Cities in WA State, Washington
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
NBC CAMPS BASKETBALL CLINICS are the perfect solution for you to polish your game and sharpen your skills. Our clinics are usually one or two day events full of fundamentals and hard work and fun. What better to do on a weekend, during the off-season or during a holiday break!
Clinics can be a great fundraiser for you or your school program. To find out how you can host a clinic today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-406-3926.
2014 Spring and Summer Clinics
NBC Basketball Clinic
Monday and Tuesday, June 16-17, 2014
9am-3pm both days
Ellensburg High School
E 2nd Ave
Boys and Girls Ages 9-13
Medical Release Waiver and Concussion Form
Cost: $105 per person
- Confidence under pressure
- Teaching through competitive scenarios
- Offensive & defensive fundamentals
- Creating scoring opportunities
- Competitive games & drills
- Ball handling & effective passing
- Shooting & attacking the basket
Each clinic is conducted by an NBC Camps representative.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sack Lunch (if an all day clinic)
- Basketball and Gear
- Water Bottle for breaks
- Medical Release Waiver and Concussion Form
Speed up check-in and click the links below to download the required waivers.
10003 N. Division, Suite 100
Spokane, WA 99218
Fax (509) 467-6289