More Important Camp Details
2017 FEBRUARY VACATION CLINIC
Camp Check-in: Tuesday from 8:30AM-9AM
Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 11:30AM. Departure immediately following.
Camp Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Camp Hours: TUES-THURS 9AM-12PM
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Camp will take place at the Mansfield SportsPlex located at 31 Oxford Road, Mansfield, MA 02048.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Roll call and warm up
- 9:15 AM Agility Stations: 3 at 3 minutes
- 9:30 AM Skill Stations: 3 at 5 minutes (ball handling, lay-ups, and shooting)
- 9:45 AM Defense Principles (shell drill, stance, and sliding)
- 10:00 AM Full Court Drills: 2 drills by team and 3 v 2, 2 v 1
- 10:15 AM Break
- 10:30 AM 1 on 1 Tournament: 5 points dribble per offensive turn, 1 point for basketballs, 1 point for steals, and 1 point for offensive rebounds
- 10:45 AM Defensive Principles (boxing out and rebounding)
- 11:00 AM Positional Drill Stations: 10 minute offense and 10 minute defense
- 11:20 AM Steal the bacon
- 11:30 AM Free Throw Tournament
- 11:40 AM Dribble knock-out
- 11:50 Conditioning
- 11:55 AM Quiz for prizes
- 12:00 PM Dismissal