More Important Camp Details
PRESEASON CLINIC: October 15th-November 19th
Clinic Check-in: Sunday, 20 minutes before your start time
Younger Clinic Hours: SUN 9AM-10:30AM
Older Clinic Hours: SUN 10:30AM-12PM
Transportation is not provided by the clinic to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from clinic, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of the clinic. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The clinic will take place at Foxboro High School located at 120 South Street, Foxboro, MA, 02035.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:10 Roll call and introduction to the day
- 9:10-9:15 Stretch and warm up
- 9:15-9:30 Agility stations
- 9:30-9:45 Offensive skill stations (shooting, lay-ups, dribble moves)
- 9:45-9:55 Mini team practice
- 9:55-10:00 Water break
- 10:00-10:20 Scrimmages: games to three by ones, rotate
- 10:20-10:30 Lesson of the day