Nike Boys Basketball Camp Dunwoody High School Dunwoody, Georgia
Our Dunwoody HS Camp location is being changed to Sandy Springs United Methodist Church due to construction at Dunwoody HS. All camp details will remain the same in terms of dates, times.
Please make note of this change in location to:
Sandy Springs United Methodist Church - Hitson Activities Center
85 Mount Vernon Hwy - Sandy Springs, GA 30328
In his 10th year as Director of Elite Hoops Basketball, Lee Miller lends his expertise and enthusiasm for basketball to our Nike Basketball camp at Dunwoody High School. Co-directing this year will be Dunwoody Head Coach Adam Griffin. Whatever skill level you may be, under the oustanding guidance of Coach Miller and Coach Griffin and theirstaff, this camp provides an incredible opportunity to further develop your skills, practice the fundamentals, hone your technique, compete with other players of the same ability, and improve your game, all while having fun!
The Complete Skills camp offers a challenging daily format of fundamental instruction, clinics, drills, and team games. Players will have the opportunity to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, and team play.
This camp will focus on individual skill improvement with our morning skill development stations and afternoon Cut Throat 3 on 3 league. Each camper will also play in one 5 on 5 game and participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This camp is a perfect way to prepare players for their school, church, recreation, or AAU season. All of our camps maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and are staffed by high school and collegiate coaches as well as collegiate players chosen by Lee Miller.
- Three+ hours daily dedicated to individual skill development from the area's best coaches.
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program - designed to chart athletic skill development and progree
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3 on 3 Cut Throat Tournament and 5 on 5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players' signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips, plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-shirt, PowerBars, and other prizes!
Dunwoody High School is a public high school, in Dekalb County, Georgia, 18 miles north of Atlanta.Meet your coaching staff
Coach Miller as been a part of two nationally ranked and state championship high school programs while coaching at South Gwinnett and Norcross. He has also coached on the collegiate level at the University of Georgia and Georgia State University. His camp coaching experience includes the University of Georgia Elite basketball camp, Duke University Basketball camp, Jack Haley's NBA Complete Player Camp in California and Pete Newell’s Big Man Camp in Las Vegas.Since 2004, Coach Miller has directed over 40 Elite Hoops camps and has trained more than 20 Division I players.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 - 9:10 Day Campers arrive/Free shoot
- 9:10 - 9:30 Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30 - 11:00 Skill Development Work
- 11:10 - 11:40 Contests
- 11:40 - 12:20 5 on 5 League Games
- 12:20 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:40 Living by Numbers Individual Skill Development
- 1:40 - 2:20 Video/Speaker/Speed and Agility
- 2:20 - 3:00 3 on 3 League Games
- 3:00 Campers Depart
Camp Information and Notes:
- Camp hours are 9AM-3PM (Monday-Thursday) and 9AM-12PM (Friday)
- Check-in : Monday, 8:30AM; all other days campers can arrive prior to 9AM.
- Check-out : Friday, 12:00PM with closing ceremony at 11:30AM.
- Lunch is not included. A concession stand will be open for drinks and food purchases.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.