Join Nike Basketball Camps this summer at Durango High School for a challenging week of post and perimeter player skills camp. We are excited to be leading another camp with DeShawn Henry, Head Varsity Coach at Durango High. Camp will be held from June 23-26, 2014.
Coach Henry has been coaching at Durango for seven years and has led his team to six playoff appearances. He will bring with him an enthusiastic and experienced coaching staff ready to help players step up their game and improve their skills. At this camp post and perimeter players will get individualized instruction from our staff to help them fine tune their existing skills and develop new fundamentals.
Post and perimeter players eager to learn new moves and techniques to help them become stronger more confident players will find this camp worthwhile. Coach Henry will challenge players and lead them through drills that teach body positioning, creating open shots in the paint, passing, shooting, and more all while having fun. Players of all abilities are encouraged to attend!
- Individualized instruction from our experienced coaching staff eager to help players become stronger, more confident players
- New moves and techniques for post and perimeter players
- 8:1 player to coach ratio
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt
- NIKE Camp Workbook, certificate, and a handwritten evaluation for each camper
- PowerBars and other great Nike prizes
Dates & Prices