US Sports Camps is excited to welcome once again Drew Maddux of Elite Hoops as director of our Nike Basketball Camp at Hendersonville First Baptist in beautiful Hendersonville, TN. The Complete Skills camp will run from July 7-11, 2014.
Coach Maddux has quickly become one of the nation's top camp directors for developing young players. Coach Maddux and his staff will focus on all aspects of basketball and individual skill development: shooting, passing, dribbling, rebounding and defense. A Nike Basketball Camp immerses you in the sport, giving you the kind of focused, intensive training that is essential to improvement.
The Complete Skills camp offers a challenging daily format of fundamental instruction, clinics, drills, and team games. Players will have the opportunity to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, and team play.
This camp will focus on individual skill improvement with our morning skill development stations and afternoon Cut Throat 3 on 3 league. Each camper will also play in one 5 on 5 game and participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This camp is a perfect way to prepare players for their school, church, recreation, or AAU season. All of our camps maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and are staffed by high school and collegiate coaches as well as collegiate players chosen by Lee Miller.
- Three+ hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area’s best coaches
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program – designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3on3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5on5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt, PowerBars and other prizes!
Dates & Prices