Lunch is not provided. Full Day Campers should bring a packed lunch. Half Day Campers will depart prior to lunch.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. A closing ceremony will take place on the last day prior to check-out for full day campers. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony!
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to the start of camp. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The HYCC is a 105,000 sq. ft. full service community center that primarily services the youth of the Town of Barnstable which includes the school district’s athletic departments, after-school programs, hockey and figure skating competitive organizations and community groups, and the estimated 2,500 children whose families reside within a one-mile radius of the facility. The gymnasium includes full size competition basketball court with two full cross courts and portable seating for 500 spectators along with an elevated three lane walking track.
MA-3 S to Bourne Bridge - Continue onto US-6 E 13.3 mi, Take exit 6 for MA-132 toward Barnstable/Hyannis 0.2 mi, Keep left at the fork to continue toward MA-132 S/Iyannough Rd 0.1 mi, Slight right at MA-132 S/Iyannough Rd 1.5 mi, Slight right at Bearses Way 1.5 mi, Turn right 0.2 mi, turn right 157 ft, 141 Bassett Lane, MA 02601.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Morning Stretch / Attendance
- 9:15 AM Dribble Series
- 9:30 AM Full Court Drills
- 9:45 AM Drill Stations
- 10:15 AM 3 on 3
- 11:00 AM Full Court Games
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Free Throw, Two Ball, 1 on 1
- 1:15 PM Offensive and Defensive team Drills
- 2:00 PM Full Court Games
- 2:50 PM “Camper of the day award” and Dismissal