Please bring a packed lunch or lunch money. Lunch will be provided Monday-Thursday at an additional daily cost (price TBD). You can purchase a meal plan at check-in. Lunch will include a main item, fruit, cookie, chips, and a drink. Main items will vary daily: Pizza, Burgers, Burritos, and Sandwiches. Separate from the meal plan, there will be a snack bar that campers may purchase snack and drink items with cash or deposit a line of credit for the week at registration. Lunch is not inclusive to the snack bar.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
The majority of camp will take place in the Father Barry Gymnasium and campers will rotate between this indoor gym and the outdoor court throughout the day. Father Barry Gymnasium is home to basketball, volleyball, and wrestling. Built in 1967, the gymnasium can seat 1,200 for sports games and rallies and 2,000 for events that include floor seating. Jesuit plays host to one of the biggest high school basketball tournaments in Northern California each year, the Father Barry Classic.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive/Check-in/Free Shooting
- 9:10 AM Stretch/Footwork Development
- 9:30 AM Skill Development Stations
- Monday - Defense and Rebounding
- Tuesday - Passing and Ball Handling
- Wednesday - Moving without the ball, Screens, and Post Footwork
- Thursday - Shooting and Perimeter Offensive Skills
- 10:50 AM Competitions
- 11:15 AM Younger Group Lunch/Older Group 5 x 5 Games
- 12:05 PM Younger Group 5 x 5 Games/Older Group Lunch
- 1:00 PM Clinic/Videos/Weight Room Introductions/Guest Speaker
- 2:20 PM 3x3 League Games
- 3:00 PM End of Camp day/Campers Depart