Nike Basketball Camp Rancho Solano Preparatory School Scottsdale, Arizona
Nike Basketball Camps are excited to welcome back our complete skills camp in Scottsdale, Arizona this summer at Rancho Solano School. Andy Johnson, Head Coach at Findlay College Prep (NV), will direct our basketball instructional program.
Players aged 8-15 of all abilities are welcome to attend this complete skills camp. Throughout the week, Coach Johnson and his staff will address all aspects of the game running campers through drills covering shooting, ball handing, offensive and defensive technique, team play, and more.
Campers will benefit from a low player to coach ratio and can expect to be challenged in a fun and engaging atmosphere. On the first day of camp, players will be placed into groups based on age and ability allowing all players to benefit from their camp experience.
- Experienced and enthusiastic coaching staff
- Skill stations and full court games each day
- Daily schedule structured to develop players' skills and fundamentals
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt, Workbook, and other great prizes
- Certificate and handwritten evaluation for each camper
Rancho Solano is a private coed high school in Scottsdale, Arizona.Meet your coaching staff
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Camp meeting, discuss agenda for the day - Stretching/warm up
- 9:15 Offensive/defensive skill stations
- 10:30 Lecture/technique demonstrations
- 11:00 Games/contests/shooting
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Offensive sets discussion/guest speaker/staff lecture
- 2:00 Games
- 2:50 Concluding words
- 3:00 Departure