More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP SESSIONS
St. Luke's Catholic Church: 4603 Manitou Dr, San Antonio, TX 78228
Spring Break Camp: March 13-16
Summer Camp I: June 26-29
Summer Camp II: July 10-13
Summer Camp III: July 31-August 3
Summer Camp IV: August 14-17
St. George Maronite Center: 6070 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240
Summer Camp: June 12-15
St. Luke's Spring Break and Summer Camps I, II, and IV
Full Day: MON-THURS 8AM-5PM
Morning Half Day: MON-THURS 8AM-12PM
Afternoon Half Day: MON-THURS 1PM-5PM
St. Luke's Summer Camp III and St. George's Summer Camp
Full Day: MON-THURS 9AM-4:30PM
*Half Day options not available
The Ultimate Champions Philosophy
In order to be successful, there has to be a strong foundation. If a builder is building a house, he must have a strong foundation in order for the house to stand properly over time. Well, the same is for basketball. There must be a strong foundation in fundamentals for continuous individual improvement. In addition to an emphasis on skill development, camp will also aim to improve each players athleticism and explosiveness.
Lunch/snacks are not provided. Half day campers are encouraged to eat prior to arrival. Full day campers are asked to bring a packed lunch.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to the start of camp. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
St. Luke's Catholic Church is located at 4603 Manitou Dr. San Antonio, TX 78228. St. George Maronite Center is located at 6070 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Stretching
- 9:15 AM Ball-Handling
- 9:45 AM One on One Moves
- 10:30 AM Defensive Work (stance, movement, communication, desire)
- 11:00 AM Shooting Work (foot alignment, shoulder alignment, balance, selection, technique)
- 11:30 AM 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:15 PM Stretching/Warm-Up
- 1:30 PM Ball-Handling
- 2:00 PM Passing
- 2:30 PM Guest Speaker/lecture
- 3:00 PM Offensive & Defensive Fundamentals
- 3:20 PM Shooting Skills Competition
- 3:45 PM 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5
- 4:45 PM Ending Speech and Recognition
- 5:00 PM Dismissal