Nike Basketball Camp Sandy Springs Atlanta, Georgia
US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps are pleased to welcome back the NIKE Girls Basketball Camp at SSUMC in Sandy Springs, GA. Camp will run June 16-20, 2014.
This camp will focus on individual skill development with our morning skill stations and afternoon 3 on 3 Cut Throat League. Each camper will also play in one 5 on 5 game and participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This summer camp is a perfect way to prepare for your school, church, rec or AAU season. All NIKE basketball camps maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and is staffed by high school and collegiate coaches as well as college players.
The Complete Skills camp offers a challenging daily format of fundamental instruction, clinics, drills, and team games. Players will have the opportunity to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, and team play.
- Three+ hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area's best coaches
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLIvingByNumbers.com online training program - designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3 on 3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5 on 5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players' signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips, plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-shirt, PowerBars, and other prizes
Camp Code: BKXDNA
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10 Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30 Skill Development Work
- 11:00 Contests
- 11:10 5 on 5 League Games
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Living By Numbers Individual Skill Development
- 1:40 Video/Speaker/Speed and Agility
- 2:20 3 on 3 League Games
- 3:00 Campers Depart
- Check-in: Monday, June 16th at 8:30AM
- Camp hours are: Monday - Thursday 9:00AM-3:00PM and Friday 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Check-out: Friday, June 20th at 12:00PM
- Departure: 12PM Immediately following the closing ceremony.
- All campers must eat breakfast at home. Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch. We will also have a concession stand open for lunch and drink purchases.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. Campers must bring their health and release forms with them to check-in on the first day of camp.