Nike Basketball Camp Seattle Issaquah, Washington
US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps are pleased to introduce new camp director, Jason Jones, and the Nike Basketball Camp in Issaquah, WA. We are thrilled to partner with Coach Jones, founder of Northwest Elite Basketball. Camp will run from July 18-20 for players ages 10-18.
Northwest Elite Basketball Training Club was created by Jason Jones, Owner and Lead Skill Trainer, as a result of seeing too many young players struggling at the high school level who had not been taught the fundamentals of the game. Camp will aim to improve each player's fundamentals in a highly concentrated and individualized format.
- Experienced staff of coaches eager to teach and reinforce basketball fundamentals
- Individualized skill analysis and instruction
- BAM Testing for the athletic measurement component (same testing performed at the NBA Draft Combine)
- FMS Testing - Functional Movement Screening
- 24 Hour Fitness expert performing strength and conditioning exercises and instruction each day
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt, Workbook and other prizes!
"My skill set and my passion for teaching the game and developing players is why I started Northwest Elite Basketball."Read Full Bio
We take training for basketball very seriously. That is why we take an analytical approach to your development. We watch, take notes, evaluate and discuss. Our goal is to help you meet your goals in a practical, straightforward, fun atmosphere that produces results.
This 3-day Nike Basketball Camp, high intensity camp will offer:
BAM (Basic Athletic Measurement) Athlete Testing (As seen at the NBA
FMS Testing (Functional Movement Screening) Offered by mySpine
Chiropractic and Massage of Issaquah
Dynamic Warm-Up/Strength and Conditioning Work by 24-Hour Fitness
Individual and Group Basketball Skill Work & Controlled Scrimmages Led
by Nike Regional Girls Skill Academy Instructor Jason Jones.
The camp offers three days of great instruction, competition and
testing for the atheltes. Our goal with the camp is to help prepare
the kids for the rigors of high school and AAU competition and teach
them how to improve and take their game to a higher level.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 Warm Up/Stretching
- 9:15 Ball-Handling
- 9:45 Shooting Work (foot alignment, shoulder alignment, balance, selection, technique) or Defensive Work (Stance, movement, communication, desire)
- 10:30 FMS/BAM Testing plus shooting
- 11:30 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5
- 12:00 Wrap up/Dimissal
- 12:30 Warm Up/Stretching
- 12:45 Ball-Handling
- 1:15 Shooting Work (foot alignment, shoulder alignment, balance, selection, technique) or Defensive Work (Stance, movement, communication, desire)
- 2:00 FMS/BAM Testing plus shooting
- 3:00 3 on 3, 4 on 4, 5 on 5
- 3:25 Wrap up/Dismissal