OVERNIGHT CAMPERS: BOYS ONLY
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
Campers will reside in the dorms on campus. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Suggested Spending Money: $40
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
There will be optional swim time throughout the week for extended day and overnight campers. Please pack accordingly (bathing suit and pool towel).
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
On the first day of camp, all day campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
♦ Campers stay until 9PM.
♦ Dinner is provided.
♦ Camper Hours are 9AM-9PM.
♦ Lunch and dinner are provided.
♦ Camper Hours are 9AM-3PM.
♦ Lunch is provided.
♦ Check-out immediately follows closing ceremony.
Daily Schedule: SUN 1PM-9PM, MON-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-3PM
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. Bradley International Airport, serving Hartford and Springfield, Massachusetts, is approximately 30 minutes from the College by car. Car rental agencies are available at the airport. Peter Pan Bus Lines and Amtrak train stations are located at One Union Place in Hartford. From there, you can take a taxi to campus. For schedules and fares, please call Peter
Pan Bus Lines at (800) 343-9999 or Amtrak at (800) 872-7245.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Connecticut requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Trinity College is Connecticut's second oldest college located in the heart of the state capital at 300 Summit St, Hartford, CT 06106.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake-up, shower
- 7:45 AM Breakfast (Overnight campers only)
- 9:00 AM Dynamic Warm-up & Dribble Series
- 9:40 AM Skills Training
- 10:20 AM Full Court 3 on 3
- 11:00 AM 5 on 5 Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:45 PM Skills Competitions
- 1:20 PM Shooting Instruction
- 1:40 PM Team Offense/Defense
- 2:20 PM Transition Drills
- 2:40 PM Half Court 5 on 5
- 3:10 PM FT Game
- 4:00 PM Half Court 3 on 3
- 5:00 PM Free time
- 5:30 PM Dinner
- 6:30 PM Back to gym, league games
- 9:00 PM Extended day campers depart
- 10:00 PM Overnight campers to rooms; lights out