Join Nike Basketball Camps this summer in Columbus, Ohio for a challenging week of complete skills basketball camp at the Willis Athletic Complex. Kyle Pottkotter of One Five Sports will direct a girls week from July 28-31and two boys weeks from July 21 - 24 and August 4 - 7, 2014.
At our complete skills camp, players will get instruction on all areas of the game including: offensive moves, defensive technique, shooting, ball handling, team play, and more. Coach Pottkotter and his experienced coaching staff will lead campers through drills, skill stations, full court games, and give each player the proper instruction they need to improve their skills.
Players of all abilities are enouraged to attend this camp. Campers will be divided by age and ability on the first day to ensure that all players are placed in the proper group so they can get the most out of their camp experience. Whether you are looking to refine your existing techniques or go out for the team for the first time, Coach Pottkotter will help you get there.
- Individualized instruction from the area's top coaches
- A packed daily schedule filled with stations, drills, and fun games
- Enthusiastic coaching staff ready to help players improve their game
- Official Nike Camp T-shirt
- Nike Camp Workbook, Nike Camp Certificate, and a handwritten evaluation for each camper
- PowerBars, and other great Nike prizes
Dates & Prices