Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch. We will also have a concession stand open for lunch and drink purchase. A concession stand will be open for lunch, snack and drink purchases.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. A closing ceremony will take place on the last day for full day campers prior to check-out. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony!
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
With two full courts, four cross courts and up to 12 hoops this middle school gym is perfect fit for a large camp. This particular location is bordered by 5 communities all minutes away: Boston, Needham, Brookline, Dedham and of course Newton. Easily accessible via Rt 9, and or the VFW Parkway.
*Please note, the Brown Middle School gym is not air-conditioned. Camper safety is always our number one priority. The gyms can get warm but we take every possible measure (fans, open doors, and plenty of water breaks) to ensure campers are playing in a comfortable and safe environment.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Morning Stretch / Attendance
- 9:15 AM Dribble Series
- 9:30 AM Full Court Drills
- 9:45 AM Drill Stations
- 10:15 AM 3 on 3
- 11:00 AM Full court games
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Free Throw, Two Ball, 1 on 1
- 1:15 PM Offensive and Defensive Team Drills
- 2:00 PM Full Court Games
- 2:50 PM “Camper of the day award”
- 3:00 PM Dismissal