More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP SESSIONS
Session I: June 5th-9th
Session II: July 24th-28th
Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 11:30AM
Camp Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch or lunch money.
Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-3PM FRI 9AM-12PM
Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch or lunch money. A concession stand will be open for lunch, snack and drink purchases. $10 per day covers lunch and two snacks.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Greater Atlanta Christian is located right off of I-85 just north of I-285 and is a convenient camp location for anyone in Gwinnett County.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10 AM Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30 AM Skill Development Work
- 11:10 AM Contests
- 11:40 AM 5 on 5 League Game
- 12:20 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Living by Numbers Individual Skill Development
- 1:40 PM Video/Speaker/Speed and Agility
- 2:20 PM 3 on 3 League Games
- 3:00 PM Campers Depart