Nike Basketball Camp Kedron Fieldhouse Peachtree City, Georgia
US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps are pleased to once again work with Elite Hoops at the Kedron Fieldhouse this summer. The Nike Boys Basketball Camp at Kedron Fieldhouse in Peachtree City, GA will run July 14-18, 2014.
This camp will focus on individual skill improvement with our morning skill stations and afternoon 3 on 3 league. Each camper will also play in one 5 on 5 game and participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This camp is a perfect way to prepare for your school, church, rec or aau season. Camp will maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and are staffed by high school and collegiate coaches as well as collegiate players.
- Three+ hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area’s best coaches
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program – designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3on3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5on5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt, PowerBars and other prizes!
Kedron Fieldhouse is located in Peachtree City, GA only 30 miles south of Atlanta.Meet your coaching staff
Camp Code: BKXDMC
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00- 9:10 Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10-9:30 Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30-11:00 Skill Development Work
- 11:10-11:40 Contests
- 11:40-12:20 5 on 5 League Games
- 12:20-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-1:40 Living by Numbers Individual Skill Development
- 1:40-2:20 Video/Speaker/Speed and Agility
- 2:20-3:00 3 on 3 League Games
- 3:00 Campers Depart
Boys Session check-in: Monday, July 14th at 8:30AM
Boys Session closing ceremony: Friday, July 18th at 11:30AM. Departure at 12PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.