More Important Camp Details
2017 CAMP SESSIONS
Shooting Camp: June 19th-21st
Complete Skills Camp: June 26th-30th
Campers Check-in: Monday at 3:15PM
Closing Ceremony: Wednesday at 7:30PM
Camp Meals: Not provided.
Camp Hours: MON-WED 4M-8PM
Complete Skills Camp
Campers Check-in: Monday at 8:15AM
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 12PM
Camp Meals: Please pack a lunch or bring lunch money.
Half Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-12PM and FRI 9AM-1PM
Full Day Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-3PM and FRI 9AM-1PM
Shooting Camp: Meals are not provided. Campers are encouraged to eat prior to arrival.Lunch is not included but will be available for purchase.
Complete Skills Camp: Meals are not provided. Half day campers are ecouraged to eat prior to arrival. Lunch will be available for purchase for full day campers. Full day campers are asked to bring a packed lunch or lunch money.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Located in beautiful La Jolla, La Jolla Country Day School is just minutes from the ocean and many wonderful attractions. La Jolla's safe, clean, and top-notch gym facilities offer an ideal place to fine tune your basketball game, all while having fun!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Stretching and conditioning
- 9:15 AM Instructional stations
- 10:30 AM Lecture
- 11:00 AM 1 on 1 games
- 12:00 PM Lunch, Rest
- 1:00 PM 3 on 3 game
- 2:00 PM Full-court games, Drills, Stations
- 3:00 PM Day Campers depart