US Sports Camps is excited to welcome back the Nike Boys Basketball Camp at Marietta High School. Directing our program is Lee Miller, the staff from Elite Hoops Basketball, and Marietta HS Head Coach Matt Lyons. The complete skills camp will run from June 23-27, 2014.
In his 11th year as Director of Elite Hoops Basketball, Lee Miller lends his expertise and enthusiasm for basketball to our Nike Basketball camp at Marietta High School. Whatever skill level you may be, under the oustanding guidance of Coach Miller and his staff, this camp provides an incredible opportunity to further develop your skills, practice the fundamentals, hone your technique, compete with other players of the same ability, and improve your game, all while having fun!
The Complete Skills camp offers a challenging daily format of fundamental instruction, clinics, drills, and team games. Players will have the opportunity to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, and team play.
This camp will focus on individual skill improvement with our morning skill development stations and afternoon Cut Throat 3 on 3 league. Each camper will also play in one 5 on 5 game and participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This camp is a perfect way to prepare players for their school, church, recreation, or AAU season. All of our camps maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and are staffed by high school and collegiate coaches as well as collegiate players chosen by Lee Miller.
- Three+ hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area’s best coaches
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program – designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3on3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5on5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt, PowerBars and other prizes!
Dates & Prices