Nike Basketball Camp St. Francis High School Alpharetta, Georgia
US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps are proud to present Nike Basketball Camp at Saint Francis High School (STF) in Alpharetta, GA.
- Three+ hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area’s best coaches
- Unbeatable 8:1 player to coach ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program – designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Exclusive, highly competitive 3on3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5on5 play
- NIKE Skill Workbook with NBA players signature moves, basketball lessons and training tips plus an individual handwritten evaluation
- Official NIKE Camp T-Shirt, PowerBars and other prizes!
St. Francis High School is located in Alpharetta, GA and is just 2 miles west of GA-400 and is right off Alpharetta Highway. St. Francis is a convenient camp location for anyone in North Fulton County including the Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Roswell and Milton areas.Meet your coaching staff
As the head coach of the St. Francis Varsity basketball team, I performed any and all duties that come with the title of a head coach. I conducted pre-season conditioning drills and individual workouts, as well as conducting practices and taking full bench coaching responsibilities during the season. In addition, as an assistant athletic director, I assisted in all aspects of the athletic program. My responsibilities included serving as a game day administrator, handling scheduling, conducting end of season meetings, observing other coaches in our program, helping develop our football program, handling eligibility as well as other numerous responsibilities. In my time as the Varsity Boy’s Head basketball coach, I have compiled a winning record as the team has been to the past three state tournaments and reached the "Sweet 16" in two of those years (2009-2010 and 2011-2012), as well as finishing as region runner-ups in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011. In my time at St. Francis, I have had eight players named to the All Region team, two players named to the All-State team, and a player receive the distinguished Naismith Flourish Scholarship award. In addition, every player that has played for me has graduated from high school with numerous players receiving athletic scholarships.
Camp Code: BKBDSF
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:10 Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10-9:30 Stretch/Floor Length Open Up
- 9:30-11:00 Skill Development Work
- 11:10-11:40 Contests
- 11:40-12:20 5 on 5 League Games
- 12:20-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-1:40 Living by Numbers Individual Skill Development
- 1:40-2:20 Video/Speaker/Speed and Agility
- 2:20-3:00 3 on 3 League Games
- 3:00 Campers Depart
Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch. We will also have a concession stand open for lunch and drink purchases.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.