Nike Boys Basketball Camp Lakeside High School Hot Springs, Arkansas
Lakeside High School in Hot Springs, Arkansas joins our roster of basketball programs, directed by Micah Marsh.
This camp will focus on individual skill development with our three morning stations: Individual Skill Development, 3on3 ELITE League and Classroom/Video. Each camper will compete nationally in our 3on3 Standings, play in one 5on5 game and also participate in our Living by Numbers contests each day. This summer camp is a perfect way to prepare for your school, church, rec or AAU season. All NIKE basketball camps maintain a player to coach ratio of 8:1 and are staffed by high school and college coaches as well as college players.
- Three + hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area's best coaches
- 8:1 Player to Coach Ratio
- MyLivingByNumbers.com online training program - designed to chart athletic and skill development progress
- Highly competitive 3on3 Cut Throat Tournaments and 5on5 play
- Nike Camp workbook and individual hand written evaluation
- Nike Camp T-Shirt and other great prizes
Lakeside High School is located in Hot Springs, Arkansas at 2871 Malvern Avenue. LHS is a convenient camp location for anyone in Saline County including the Bauxite, Benton, Bryant, Haskell, Shannon Hills, and Traskwood areas.Meet your coaching staff
Micah Marsh joined Elite Hoops last summer to help co-direct the first NIKE camp in Little Rock, Arkansas. Micah Marsh is the coach of the varsity boys’ basketball team at Episcopal Collegiate School and teaches Upper and Middle School physical education.Read Full Bio
Coach Marsh came to Episcopal from Alcoa High School in Alcoa, Tennessee where he spent the last nine years leading a very successful program. Micah was named the 2007 east TN coach of the year. Prior to coaching at Alcoa, Micah was an assistant coach at Arkansas State University.
Micah holds a B.S. and M.S. from Arkansas State University and an M.Ed. from Lincoln Memorial University. While at Arkansas State, he played basketball and was named to the Sun Belt All-Conference Team and the Academic All-American Team. Micah and his wife Ashley have three daughters who will be attending the Lower School.
Marsh played college ball at Arkansas State University from 1994-1998. As a four-year starter he finished his career as the all-time leading 3pt shooter and finished in the top ten in scoring, assists, steals, and free throw percentage.
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:10 Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10-9:30 Stretch/Floor length open up
- 9:30-11:00 Skill Development Stations
- 11:10-11:40 Contests
- 11:40-12:20 5-on-5 Games
- 12:20-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-1:40 Living by Numbers Stations
- 1:40-2:20 Video/Speaker/Speed & Agility
- 2:20-3:00 3-on-3 Games
- 3:00 Campers depart
Camp Information and Notes
- Check-in Monday at 8:30AM.
- Camp Hours are: MON - THUR 9am-3PM, FRI 9AM - 12PM
- Closing ceremony, Friday at 11:45AM.
- Parents are invited to attend! Departure around 12PM immediately following the closing ceremony.
- All campers must eat breakfast at home. Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch however, there will be a concession stand available with pizza, snacks, and drinks.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.