Housing & Roommates
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Room Key Deposit: $20
Suggested Spending Money: $50
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, all extended day campers should arrive at 2PM dressed and ready to play. On all other days, the arrival time is 8:45AM. Departure on other days is 9PM. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
♦ Commuter Campers stay until 9PM.
♦ Dinner is provided.
♦ Commuter Camper Hours are 9AM-9PM.
♦ Lunch and dinner provided.
♦ Commuter Camper Hours are 9AM-12PM.
♦ Meals are not provided.
♦ Check-out immediately follows closing ceremony.
Daily Schedule: SUN 2PM-9PM, MON-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following around 12PM.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Nestled in the foothills of the White Mountains in New Hampshire's Lakes Region, the New Hampton School provides a picturesque location for summer camp. Campers will reside on campus in the dormitories where staff act as resident advisors and supervise campers at night. Campers will utilize both the Field House and Frederick Smith Gymnasium for basketball instruction.
A 120’ x 164’ clear span building with state-of-the-art composition sports floor. Abutting the Frederick Smith Gymnasium, the building includes:
- Longitudinal NCAA basketball court
- Bleachers to seat 600 spectators
- Transverse NCAA basketball courts/tennis courts/volleyball courts
- Area for lacrosse, indoor soccer, batting cage
- A mezzanine for viewing games
- Indoor practice areas for baseball, football & soccer
- Indoor cage for golf
Frederick Smith Gymnasium
Two comprehensive weight training and cardiovascular rooms that rival college and professional gyms, with free weight and Hammerstrength equipment, plus a traditional full-size gym which includes the following:
- Regulation size high school basketball court with hardwood floor
- Bleachers to seat 300 spectators
- Fully equipped training room
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake up
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Warm-up, stretch, half court drills
- 10:00 AM Lecture
- 10:30 AM 3 on 3
- 11: 15 AM Full Court Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Foul Shooting
- 1:30 PM 1 on 1 / 2 ball / shooting games
- 2:30 PM Team Practice Offense
- 3:00 PM Break (water, snack)
- 3:15 PM Team Practice Defense
- 3:45 PM Full Court Games (camper of the day recognition)
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Rest Hour / Dorm rooms / Common areas
- 7:00 PM Full Court Games
- 8:00 PM Individual or small group skill work upon request
- 9:00 PM Free time in dorm room
- 10:30 PM Lights out!