US Sports Camps and Nike Basketball Camps present Matt Wilson, a Nike Basketball Training Specialist. as Director of Nike Basketball Camp Wayne High School. Coach Wilson will be leading one week of complete skills camp for boys, ages 9 to 17, at Wayne High School, in Wayne, West Virginia from June 3-6, 2014.
The primary goals of this camp are for players to develop and redefine their basketball skills to become complete players. Campers will be surrounded by qualified coaches and basketball skill trainers from all over the country who have extenxsive experience working with elite high school, college, and professional players.
Wilson's staff is well experienced and dedicated to ensuring that all campers have a valuable experience while improving and gaining new skills. Through drills, individual instruction, games, and tournaments our hope is for all campers to come out better and more experienced basketball players.
- Daily emphasis on individual skill and fundamental development
- In-depth discussions of basketball principles, styles of play and tendencies
- Overview of nutritional goals and off-court activities to benefit on-court game
- Competitive games against other campers
- Official NIKE Camp T-shirt
Dates & Prices