2016 CAMP SESSIONS
Session I: June 19th-22nd
Session II: July 24th-27th
All Campers Check-in: Sunday at 1PM at Grant Gymnasium.
All Campers Closing Ceremony: Wednesday at 11:30AM. Check-out immediately following at Grant Gymnasium.
Click the "More Details" button below for a sample daily schedule and information on meals, dorming, supervision, and facilities.
Housing & Roommates
Cameprs will reside in West Dorms on campus. Campers stay 2per roomand are assignd by age and room requests. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Suggested Spending Money: $40
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
A swim party will take place on one day of the camp session. Please pack accordingly with a bathing suit and towel!
Extended Day Campers
On the first day of camp, all extended day campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
♦ Extended Day Campers stay until 9PM.
♦ Dinner is provided.
♦ Extended Day Camper Hours are 9AM-9PM.
♦ Lunch and dinner provided.
♦ Extended Day Camper Hours are 9AM-12PM.
♦ Lunch is not provided. Check-out immediately following closing ceremony.
Daily Schedule: SUN 1PM-9PM, MON-TUES 9AM-9PM, WED 9AM-12PM
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Since it's grand opening in 1992 Grant Gymnasium has served as the home for Gorlok Athletics. The facility holds games for Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, and Volleyball along with numerous other Athletic Department events and student activities.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake-up, shower
- 7:45 AM Breakfast (Overnight campers only)
- 9:00 AM Day campers arrive; stretching and conditioning
- 9:15 AM Instructional stations
- 10:30 AM Lecture
- 11:00 AM Full-court games
- 12:00 PM Lunch, rest
- 1:00 PM Team practice
- 2:00 PM Full-court games
- 3:00 PM Drills, stations
- 4:00 PM Skill contests
- 5:00 PM Free time
- 5:30 PM Dinner
- 6:30 PM Back to gym, league games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 PM Overnight campers to rooms; lights out!