Join Nike Basketball Camps this summer in Austin, Texas for our girls complete skills camp at St. Michael's Catholic Academy in Austin, Texas. Coach Darrel Smith, founder of the Austin Wildcats Basketball Program and Varsity Girl's Coach at St. Michael's, will once again direct this challenging and fun week of basketball camp from June 23-27, 2014.
Young players enthusiastic about basketball and ready to take their game to the next level will benefit greatly from this complete skills camp. Each day will be filled with a variety of drills, skill stations, and full court games that will help players improve and develop their basketball skills. Emphasis will be placed on offensive moves, defensive technique, footwork, shooting, ball handling, team play and more.
Campers can expect to work hard at this camp and will come out stronger overall players. Players of all abilities are encouraged to attend and will receive personal instruction. Coach Smith and his qualified coaching staff are eager to help players reach their goals. This camp will challenge players and push them to succeed all in a fun and engaging atmosphere.
- Emphasis on individual skill development
- Personalized instruction from the area's top coaches and players
- Fun daily schedule packed with skill stations, games, and full court games
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt
- Nike Camp Workbook and a handwritten evaluation for each camper
- PowerBars and other great prizes!
Dates & Prices