Endicott College Nike Field Hockey Camp Beverly, Massachusetts
Endicott College possesses all the qualities it takes to host a fantastic camp. The campus boats beautiful scenery, state-of-the-art facilities, and outstanding coaches.
At NIKE Field Hockey Camps, we are committed to making you better, to making you stronger, to improve your technique, to help you train smarter, to develop your self-confidence, to get you inspired about your potential. Most importantly, we want you to fall in love with field hockey!
- Minimum of six hours of instruction daily
- Instruction from prominent college and high school coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- Partner Camp and sanctioned to make referrals to the US Field Hockey Futures program
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- STX sticks are awarded as prizes
Endicott College, a scenic campus located on the coast north of Boston. Campers utlize the Sports Science and Fitness Center, turf playing fields, and grass fields during camp. Campers are encouraged to enjoy the college’s many amenites, including the weight room instructions. All activities are fully supervised.
Endicott College is also hosting a Nike Lacrosse Camp this summer. For more information, click on the link.Meet your coaching staff
- Weston High School head field hockey coach
- 2008 MIAA Division 1 State Champions and named
- 2008 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
- 2003 Merto-West Coach of the Year
- 2002 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
- Complied a 235-51-33 record as head coach, leading her team to three State Finals appearances
- In the past 15 years, her teams have won 10 league titles, 5 North Sectional titles, and 3 State Final appearances
2014 CAMP INFORMATION
The NIKE Field Hockey camp at Endicott College provides campers with top quality instruction plus:
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers (9am-9pm - except on ﬁrst and last day): Lunch and dinner are provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Field Hockey Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Session I: Check-in: between 12:00-2:00pm on Saturday, July 19th at Stoneridge Hall
Check-out: Graduation is at 11:30am on Tuesday, July 22nd
Session II: Check-in: between 12:00-2:00pm on Thursday, July 24th at Stoneridge Hall
Check-out: Graduation is at 11:30am on Sunday, July 27th
Players Grouped By: Skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: Hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, court and turf shoes and goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment
Facility: Campers train on turf fields. If it rains, there are indoor courts available
Dorm: Stoneridge Hall
Campers Per Room: 2
Roommates: Guaranteed if requested 14 days prior to camp
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: YES
Key Deposit: $25 – Bring a check made out to US Sports
Spending Money: $40 a week
Medical Facility: 2 athletic trainers are on-site and a doctor is on-call for emergencies
Evening Activities: swimming, skit night, pick-up games, board games, movies
Extra Nights/Weekend Stayover: None at this location
Closest Airport: Boston's Logan International Airport
Transportation: Not Provided
There tends to be traffic on weekends because of traffic to local beaches. Please plan accordingly.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am Wake-up, shower
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Stretching, warm-up
- 9:00 am Skills/small game tactics
- 11:30 Rest/individual help
- 12:20 Lunch
- 2:00 Warm-up
- 2:15 Skills session
- 4:45 Rest/dinner
- 6:15 Games
- 8:30 Pick-up hockey
- 10:00 Campers to rooms
- 10:30 Lights out
Team Discount: If eight or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $30 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount. Discount does not apply to team only camps.Read camper reviews