Join us in Lexington for a week of fun and informative field hockey instruction and games.
This day camp is for players entering grades five through twelve.
Campers are grouped by age, experience and skill level, giving each athlete the opportunity to improve their field hockey play in a fun and challenging environment.
Camp is designed for players to improve their technique, develop a better understanding of the game, increase self-confidence, and make new friends.
Instructional highlights include offensive and defensive skills, game situations and small game strategies.
Campers are trained individually in all of the major fundamental areas of the game: hitting, 1v1 elimination skills, passing, scoring and defensive skills.
Camp is open to individuals and teams.
- Minimum of five hours of instruction daily
- Instruction from prominent college and high school coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- Partner Camp and sanctioned to make referrals to the US Field Hockey Futures program
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction is a camp specialty!
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- STX sticks are awarded as prizes
Dates & Prices