Nike Field Hockey Camps is proud to present a complete skills day camp at Gwynedd Mercy University in Gwynedd Valley this summer.
Campers are grouped by age, experience and skill level, giving each athlete the opportunity to improve their field hockey play in a fun and challenging environment.
Each camper is given the opportunity to improve their technique, develop a better understanding of the game, increase self-confidence, and make new friends. Campers are trained individually in all of the major fundamental areas of the game: hitting, 1v1 elimination skills, passing, scoring and defensive skills.
Instructional highlights include offensive and defensive skills, game situations and small game strategies.
- Five hours of instruction daily
- Instruction from prominent college coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- STX sticks are awarded as prizes
Dates & Prices